Live with me the way I want it... KIMIAJ Coffee..Books.. and ME: Coffee...Books... and ME

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Coffee...Books... and ME

The time I had decided to create my own blog here in blogspot, I was quite irresolute and indecisive about the title. I don't want to sound flimsy and irrelevant. Then, after a minute or two, I had my mind made-up and finally thought that my title should be something that is substantially relevant to my personality.

I'm a real coffee-holic (if there's such word) and a book worm when in a deep state of boredom. I find myself weird because unlike other people, coffee has a sedative effect on me though there were also times that it causes some jitters on me. I habitually take one coffee-heaped-teaspoon in a mug of hot water everynight so I can have a good night sleep and wake up the next day still feeling the effects it had on me the night before.

I am a real book and mag fan. I always find it interesting to be knowlegeable about some facts that other people might not know. I am not a geek-type and I am also sure that I am not eccentric person. hahahah... In fact, I am fun-loving and I enjoy party so much with my friends. Nevertheless, I am also a kind of a person who does care a lot about feeding my mind with interesting details. Thus, NOBODY can hail me as an empty-headed-party-girl. As a matter of fact, you can try to talk to me if you think you share the same wave-length with me. wink! CIAO

No comments:

Post a Comment