Live with me the way I want it... KIMIAJ Coffee..Books.. and ME: Thursday Party (May 14, 2009)

Friday, May 15, 2009

Thursday Party (May 14, 2009)

Yesterday (May 14, 2009- Thursday) was my day-off. The best thing I did was waking up at 9 in the morning and had a pancake and a mug of coffee as my breakfast. It was a day when I realized how I really miss the comforts of my own home.

I could really compare how busy I can get on normal working days than my day at home in my one and only day-off in a week. Normally, my life is rushie-rushie.. hehehe.. I usually wake up at 6 am, take a bath for 30 minutes, put on my clothes, brush my teeth, fix myself, and rush to work and the rest happens at 2nd floor Rex bldg. (Meno Gaia) between 7:30 am - 4:30 pm. After that, I have to meet my boyfriend because we always eat dinner together. And at 8:30 pm, I have wait for a jeepney and travel 30 minutes back home. At 9:15 or so, I have to freshen myself up. Afterwhich, I watch television from 10 pm til 11. And the cycle starts all over again.
But yesterday was different, I was lazily glued on my bed til 9 am or so, washed my face, ate my breakfast, watched television til 3 pm (I was such a couch potato), stayed in my room and texted my friends, slept from 4-5 pm, took a bath and got dressed. I loved it!


Yesterday, one of my bestfriends persuaded me to party though I really refused at first in the morning but finally made me say yes at 6 pm. So I went out, met my boyfriend in the mall and by 7:30 pm, we went straight to K-1 in Torres to meet our friends there (Milay, Jay-al, Roz, Cha and Don) . We desperately vocalized our favorite songs in karaoke for 2 hours while highly intoxicated not by alchohol but by the cost of overpriced pitcher of blue margarita. hahahaha.. Dang! I could not believe we spent more than 1000 bucks for just two hours of singing... hahaha... The only consolation we got was a piece of printed 4R photo snapped right after we paid our bill. LOL! and we never dared to have it reprinted because it would cost us another 50 pesos per copy! That was totally awesome business propaganda. hahahaha..

Right after burning a whole in our (especially Milay's) pockets, we went to Fiesta Lokal to take our dinner. There, I saw maam Ruth and ex-coworker Minnie and I chatted with them for a minute or two. Whew! Too late for a heavy dinner! I couldn't believe, for the very first time that it took more than 30 minutes before our order was served. Gosh! Our stomach was already producing too much hydrochloric acid! Hahahaha.. Good thing the food made us contented.
At past 10, we transferred to C5 and had a bucket of redhorse (no more money to buy expensive ones) and square pan pizza. After taking dose of alcohol and got laid-back, we had finally went home at around 12 midnight. And heck, the taxi driver was drunk and the car was kinda lurching in the road so Roz and I decided to get another taxi after dropping by at Cha's place. I arrived home at about 12:30 am and after changing my clothes I immediately dived into my bed.


That's why right now, I feel like I'm suffering narcolepsy. ZZZZZZZZZ.... (-_-)

No comments:

Post a Comment