Live with me the way I want it... KIMIAJ Coffee..Books.. and ME: downslope

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

downslope



This past few days I lived life rustically.

I think I am very stressful right now. There were so many stressors I had come across with this past few days. Nevertheless, I am still alive, yet physically battered with adverse effects.


Just this morning, I had taken another analgesic to relieve my headache. But now, at this very moment, I can feel the pain creeping up in my head again. I am slightly febrile, so probably paracetamol will come chasing after me. But I really hate the feel of a pill drowning down my throat. What I really want to do now is to go back home and spend the whole afternoon in the comfort of my own bed. However, there's nothing I can do but to stay in my gray and blue cubicle until the clock ticks 4:30 pm OR to pretend that I'm about to faint so they can call a taxi to take me home. I think I'll choose my first option but I'll make my choice a better one - that is I'll stay in my gray and blue cubicle, make use of it as a small sleeping compartment and wait until 4:30 pm. Not perfect but helpful though.


I can no longer wait for tomorrow to come because it's my only chance to kick back and relax. I always glorify Thursday because it's the only time in a week when I am bestowed with true serenity.

No comments:

Post a Comment