Live with me the way I want it... KIMIAJ Coffee..Books.. and ME: On the Edge

Saturday, May 9, 2009

On the Edge

There will be moments when the only thing left is for you to question your existence. Life can be so damned hard for each of us. There are always days when we get so lonely and depressed. When we cry. When the world has lost its colors. When the rest of the world is happy and you are not. There will be times when we lose all reasons for living; and problems will seem so hard that we wish there was no such thing as tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on starting your blog!

    One of the fun things I've found in my (almost) three years of blogging is finding people who love the same things I do.

    There are a lot of people who love coffee and tea and books. :)

    My daughter has a blog and we've both agreed keeping an online journal is fun because we can go back and read what we were thinking and doing at a certain time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks.. I surely love want to read your blog if you have any updates. Thanks for viewing my blog.
    I guess we share the same wave length.
    wink!

    ReplyDelete