Live with me the way I want it... KIMIAJ Coffee..Books.. and ME

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Last November 8-12, 2010, I spent a five-day vacation in Metro Manila with my mama. The first two days were so busy for me because I had to do something very important in Makati City.

I only enjoyed walking around the busy streets of metro Manila on our third day onwards. I met my best friend Kara whom I kidnapped for about 2 days and 2 nights to be my tour guide.. Hahaha.. thanks for her.

The best place to stay in there is I think Pasay City, where there is an array of cheap hotels. Like we used to, we stayed again in Kabayan Hotel for a lot of reasons:
1. It is very convenient because it is
a. near MRT Taft station
b. near LRT station
c. surrounded by lots of 24/7 restaurants and shops
d. walking distance in Baclaran (where there are a lot of cheap but fashionable clothings and accessories)
e. just 5-minutes away from the Mall of Asia.
2. It is reasonable.
3. Hotel staffs are very hospitable.


On our third day:

We surely didn't miss shopping in Baclaran. There are a lot of good boutiques and chiangge where our pocket money could afford. hahaha... Seriously, with my Php 3,000 pesos, I had bought 1 doll shoes, 1 gladiator sandals, 5 blouses, 1 cardigan, and 5 pants. I thought, where on earth could I buy those cheap stuffs in other places but Baclaran??? hahaha.. I wonder, perhaps, If I had brought a hundred thousand peso with me, I could buy the whole shop's products and even more. :D

On our fourth day:

Because it was raining cats and dogs, we didn't go too far. We only spent our time malling in Trinoma to buy my dearest a birthday gift. Then late in the afternoon, we went to Star city together with Pop and Faye.. Thanks to their camera, at least We had some pictures taken.. :D hahaha.. (Camera is one of the most essential things to bring when travelling).
Then late at night, we headed to Mall of Asia and ate our dinner in one of the many restaurants along the seaside.. That's one of the best places in Pasay. I wanted to go there again and again.

I will upload some pictures soon.





1 comment:

  1. It sounds like you enjoyed yourself! Would like to see the pictures!

    ReplyDelete