Live with me the way I want it... KIMIAJ Coffee..Books.. and ME: A piece of an art

Sunday, August 22, 2010

A piece of an art

While I was waiting for my student to log-in for our lesson, I spent my time browsing some interesting arts and crafts projects. I really dont know why, but I really had strong affinity with arts and crafts and all that since I was young. Fortunately, I came upon the website of Jo-ann (check http://www.joann.com/) which has full off ideas and wide range of free arts and crafts projects for people who share the same interest with her. Ironically, I just don't like her name though (hahaha, it just reminds me of someone whom I never really liked from the start). Actually, the website does not only offer free projects but also it is also an online shop where people could also buy some materials they might probably need.

Interstingly, I saw a picture of a model of decoupage Monograms which spelled my name "KIM".




No comments:

Post a Comment